|Black Belt Bentley!|
|Season 05, Episode 08|
|Next||The Wrong Stuff!|
Black Belt Bentley! was episode 55.
After getting picked on by some of his schoolmates, Bentley desires to learn self-defence. To his advantage, Schaeffer reveals he is a black belt in Karate, and opts to teach him, Bert, and Cedric. But when Schaeffer realizes Bentley's prospects with martial arts, he refuses to teach Bentley due to a troubled past. This caused trouble after he broke Bert's completly. Bentley defeated the bullies and the three later became friends. Meanwhile, Cyril Sneer destroys one of his own companies in an attempt to conquer the soft drink industry.
- This was the first episode to feature Stuart Stone as the voice of Bentley Raccoon.
- The bullies are voiced by Terrence Scammell and Len Carlson (also voices Maximillion Leech).
- The Pigs' S.O.S. stands for "Swine Office Software", whereas S.O.S. is really another saying for "Save Our Ship".
- The little girl raccoon from The Great Escape!, The Headline Hunter! and Endless Summer! can be seen again.
- This is the only episode in the series to feature a character's name (Bentley's) in the title.