|End of the Line!|
|Season 5, Episode 4|
End of the Line! was episode 51.
Needing a new product to sell to Mr. Mammoth at an upcoming business conference, Cyril puts Cedric in charge of the project. In doing so, Cedric realizes that "Sneer Snake Oil", one of Cyril's existing products, can be used as Sunblock. Meanwhile, a train-load of garbage mysteriously arrives in the forest, prompting Ralph and Melissa to research its origin.
Cyril commissions Cedric to be in charge of a major project at Sneer Factory 184.108.40.206. while a mysterious pile of trash arrives in the Evergreen Forest. Consequently, much spirited debate ensues to find out what should be done.
After experiencing some initial frustration with his new mantle, Cedric steps into his role nicely and the Bears like working for him much more than they do for Cyril. As for the debate, it increases in intensity while Mr. Mammoth is slated to make a special appearance.
Finally, the Evergreen Forest is saved from a disastrous bomb and life goes on as it has previously.
- The first episode to feature Keith Hampshire as Pig One.
- The only episode in which Rick Jones does not voice Mr. Mammoth's sidekick; instead, Dan Hennessey voices the character.
- First and only appearance of Train Engineer Sid, voiced by Dan Hennessey.
- The Steam Locomotive in the episode resembles a Milwaukee Road 2-6-2 Prairie Type steam locomotive.
- Normally the locomotive pulling the garbage train would've been a diesel since the steam era in Canada died in the 1960s.
- Mr. Mammoth's train resembles a British Railways class 43.