|Games People Play!|
|Season 3, Episode 13|
Cyril Sneer goes on a game show and must recall voices of acquaintances from past episodes to win the prize. Things take a turn for the worse when the tax collector is mixed into the situation.
In an act by Cedric as a Father's Day gift, Cyril has to answer questions and recognize figures from his past on the game show "Question of Your Life". If he wins, he will become more wealthy than he could ever imagine. Of course, things start out well but as time progresses, the questions become more and more difficult. As the entire Evergreen Forest watches with rapt anticipation, Cyril amasses more and more money but is he bound for failure?
Finally, Cyril reaches the end of the game and he unwittingly donates his winnings to the Evergreen Orphans Fund. Thus we see that even if he was tricked, Cyril still has some good in him.
- Dirk Dassie
- Mr. Knox
- Lady Baden-Baden
- The Pigs
- Len Carlson is credited as the voice of the Taxman, who is actually voiced by Bob Dermer.
- First and only appearance of Dirk Dassie, voiced by Len Carlson.
- The voices Cyril recognizes in the game show are the following - Lady Baden-Baden, Herman Zechariah Stroll, The Pigs, Cedric Sneer and the Taxman.
- Flashbacks include the following - Blast from the Past!, Courting Disaster!, Double Play!, Last Legs!, Power Trip!, Read No Evil!, Stop the Clock!, The Artful Dodger!, The Sweet Smell of Success!, Monster Mania!, Paperback Hero!, and The Chips Are Down!.
- At the end of this episode Cyril is seen turning white,the last time he did this was in Blast from the Past!.
- The narrator and his voice actor Geoffrey Winter are uncredited despite being heard in this episode.