|Season 3, Episode 12|
|Previous||The Paper Chase!|
|Next||Games People Play!|
In a scam to rip some money from Cyril, an aardvark masquerading as Cedric's uncle arrives on the scene. This, of course, is a comfort to Cedric, although Bert senses something is amiss and Bert Raccoon: Ace Detective soon investigates, consulting various sources concerning Simon's "authenticity", while friction emerges between he and Cedric.
- Mr. Moleman
- The Pigs
- Sid Leech
- Simon (mentioned)
- Snag (silent cameo)
- Cyril notes that he was ten years old when he last saw Simon, who was lost at sea years ago. Cyril also notes that Sid Leech, an old friend of Simon's, used to always steal his candy.
- First and only appearances of Sid Leech, Mr. Moleman (both voiced by Marvin Goldhar) and Fern (voiced by Len Carlson).
- Michael Magee is credited as the voice of Snag, who is silent in this episode.
- This is the first of two episodes to feature a character's name in the title (In this case, Simon's). However, the real Simon has not appeared at all in this episode, on account of Sid Leech pretending to be Simon.
- This episode has no narration.