|The Paper Chase!|
|Season 3, Episode 11|
When Ralph gets nominated by the civic election committee for his work on the standard, he turns into an egotistical jerk in an attempt to improve every aspect of the paper. Meanwhile, Cyril Sneer is elected for a business award, but his winning is jeopardized when the Bears go on strike. He leaves the Pigs in charge of negotiation.
Ralph is in line for prestigious award, but he makes life unbearable for Melissa, Bert and even Schaeffer. Meanwhile, Cyril is in danger of incurring fines for having trouble in keeping labor peace within his own company. Finally, Melissa becomes fed up with Ralph's antics and leaves him high and dry. Nevertheless, she, Bert and Schaeffer change course and help him out in a time of need. As for Cyril, his problems ensue. Fortunately, for both Cyril and Ralph, things work out in the end.
- The Bears
- Lady Baden-Baden
- Mr. Knox
- The Pigs
- Sidekick (silent cameo)
- The Evergreen Standard office has many clocks set for Ottawa, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Moscow, London, Paris and the Evergreen Forest.
- According to Mr. Knox, he's won the Big Buck Award thrice before.
- Mr. Mammoth's sidekick makes an appearance at the awards alongside Lady Baden-Baden.
- In this episode after winning the award, Cyril blows a raspberry at Mr. Knox.
- "When the Sun Comes Up" is performed by both Lisa Lougheed and Curtis King, Jr. In the credits, both this song and "Run With Us" are credited to them, even though "Run With Us" is only sung by Lisa Lougheed.