Cyril is afforded to go back in time and correct his previous mistakes by virtue of finding the time machine T.O.M. He experiences great success, but can this really last? As Cyril continues to rectify his past misdeeds, T.O.M. seems to be running out of strength, so perhaps his success will be short-lived. But finally, Cyril arises from his dreams and since he was dreaming, none of the great things he experienced really happened.
- T.O.M. stands for "Time Observation Monitor". T.O.M. was voiced by Len Carlson.
- The Acronym T.O.M (Time Observation Monitor) is similar to T.A.R.D.I.S (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space, from the sci-fi Series Doctor Who.
- In the clips from previous, first-season episodes, Melissa Raccoon's dialogue, originally performed by Linda Feige, is redubbed by Susan Roman.
- Many of the voice credits on this episode are carried over, verbatim, from the previous episode, Courting Disaster!: Carl Banas is credited as Schaeffer and Mr. Mammoth, Bob Dermer as Lady Baden-Baden, and Rick Jones as Sidekick, none of whom appear in this episode; and Sharon Lewis is credited as Sophia Tutu, who has no dialogue in this episode.
- Clips from the first season include the following: Rumours!, Gold Rush!, The Evergreen Grand Prix, Cry Wolf!, Opportunity Knocks!, Surprise Attack, Buried Treasure!.
- Cyril spoofs a classic Star Trek catchphrase, "Beam me up, T.O.M.my!"
- This episode is the first flashback episode of The Raccoons,the other flashback episodes are Games People Play! in Season Three,The Headline Hunter in Season Four and The Evergreen Election in Season Five.